Wouldn’t it be wonderful to…
- find the ‘real’ you again, the ‘you’ that has got lost over the past few years while you’ve raised your family/looked after others/dealt with life’s curveballs?
- face that ‘Big Birthday’ with confidence and positivity, knowing what you want to do with the next phase of your life?
- find the motivation to make those career changes?
- discover what you want to do now the kids are older and need you less?
- feel challenged and excited about your future?
- stand up for yourself more often without feeling scared/guilty?
- step up your leadership style without letting it overwhelm you?
- find support and strength to leave the corporate world and start that business you dream of?
It’s not always possible, though, is it?
Because as mid-lifers, we don’t always make ourselves a priority, do we? And that’s so wrong! Sometimes we become more fearful of taking risks as there appears to be more at stake, if it doesn’t work out!
But yes, it is possible, if you really want to make it happen.
I’m Suzanne, a Mid-life Coach and I’d love to help you turn your life around. (You can find out more about me and my story on my About page.)
Let me explain how I can help you…
As your Mid-life Change Coach, my main aim is to bring out the very best in you.
- I want to help you find the motivation to make decisions which can unlock your potential, and transform your life.
- I want to help you find the strength to embrace change, and welcome opportunities, and stop letting them pass you by.
- I want you to be able to navigate change with ease and confidence.
- I want to be the sounding board you need to find more fulfilment, give you the confidence to go for that promotion, change direction at work, improve relationships (even the trickiest ones) and cast your comfort blanket aside.
I’ve been a Coach for over 25 years now and I’ve seen the positive results coaching can bring, the creativity it can foster and the motivation that develops. It can be life changing and it possible to do it with ease, if you have the right support.
But first things first…
Mid-life Coaching isn’t for ALL Mid-lifers
I’ve got to be honest with you here.
If you’re only half-hearted about investing in coaching, you’re sceptical about the results, you think your best years have passed you by, and/or you’re not prepared to work through your fears, then I don’t think coaching will help you make the breakthrough you’re looking for.
But, conversely, if you are ready to:
- commit to setting and achieving goals
- expand your horizons
- change your perspective/outlook
- get your life/career/relationships on track
- take positive action to make change
- grow in confidence
- and embrace new opportunities
and you know that there is potential inside you, and you’re tired of keeping it all to yourself… then I think mid-life coaching could help facilitate those all-important changes you’re dreaming of. You will understand why you are stuck.
From the moment we met I knew that working with Suzanne was going to be an amazing experience
Would you like to work with me?
As your mid-life coach, mentor and supporter, I will help you develop a toolkit that empowers you to pursue your dreams with motivation and gusto, and gives you unshakeable self-belief; the key ingredients for positive change and big breakthroughs.
Together we will identify any issues and blocks to your success, and create a step-by-step action plan to get you blitzing through them.
And I’ll share my extensive expertise to help you develop a positive mind-set, rediscover your mojo, and identify what will and won’t work for you in the long-term.
Let’s Conquer Your Mountain!
Over the past 25 years, I’ve supported people from all walks of life. Together we’ve created strategies and techniques to fit their individual needs, which have helped them to turn a corner and find a much-needed balance in their lives. The results have been pretty spectacular, too.
Which is why I’d love to help you.
The first step is for us to make that all-important connection. We both need to be comfortable about working together, so I’d like to offer you a COMPLEMENTARY 20-MINUTE CALL.
You can tell me your challenges, aims, and aspirations, and I’ll explain what to expect from our coaching sessions. There will be no pressure to buy. If it’s not right for either of us, then that’s fine.
When we work together I will be your supporter, cheer leader, mentor, trainer. I will push you with kindness and challenge you with questions. But it won’t all be hard work, we will also find time to get to know each other better and share a laugh or two!
And if you’re wondering what other people think about working with me, now’s your chance to find out. (You can read more testimonials here too: ‘What My Clients Say’)
Thanks Suzanne for the coaching sessions. Over the past three months I have worked with you, I have learnt so much. I am now more confident and positive with more belief in my ability. I believe that I would not be in such a positive place without your support and also you holding me accountable makes me take action where I might have dithered. I look forward to us talking so much, it is the highlight of my week!
A Little Bit about the Coaching Sessions…
If you would like to understand more about how coaching works, then click here to read my blog here
Also, here’s some more info on how I work.
- A coaching session can be face-to-face, over the phone or via Skype.
- Packages can last between 3 and 12 months – dependent upon your needs.
- Each coaching package is completely bespoke and tailored to your specific goals.
- I offer payment plans to make sure that my services are affordable as I want to be able to help you.
Looking for quick results? We can start with a longer, intensive session, possibly a half-day and then follow up with weekly sessions of up to 60 minutes.
Want to implement your changes over time? Then let’s meet monthly for a longer session, say, 90 to 120 minutes.
Not ready to dive in yet? I also have some wonderful freebies here, so dive in and download anything that might be useful.
Plus, I run a number of online programmes so click here to go over to my page and have a look.
Book Your Free 20-Minute Call Today!
- Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call me: +44 7988 031704 and leave me a message, if I don’t pick up.
- Or get in touch via my social media pages – see links at bottom of screen