In order for your business to be profitable, it has to be productive. You need to attract the right people to your company, create teams that work together seamlessly and design working processes that ensure optimum results, every time.
Sounds simple, right?Except that it isn’t. That’s why I offer my coaching & facilitation services to your business.
With a 25year career in identifying and developing talented individuals and leading organisational change behind me, I know first-hand, how challenging it can be to create a passionate, purposeful and profitable working environment.
Every organisation is unique. So is the optimal solution to your challenges.
I’m Suzanne Mountain, an independent Coach, Consultant and Facilitator who specialises in developing and driving purposeful changes that improve business performance. I’ve worked with Fortune 500 Companies and many well-known brands such as Microsoft, Whitbread, Sodexo, Thames Water and EMI records.
Want to know more about what qualifies me to do this?
- Chartered Fellow CIPD
- Systemic Coaching & Constellations
- Tara Mohr Playing Big Facilitator (Female leadership)
- Accredited EQi 2.0 and 360 EQi coach (MHS)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Psychology of Organisation Development & Change result Grade A (Herriot Watt University)
- Certified PDI 360 Profiler
- Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Thames Valley University,
- SPI Solution selling Techniques
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching & Behavioural Change Henley Business School (Reading University)
- Professional Certificate in Coaching Henley Business School (Reading University)
If you’d like to know more about me, pop over to my ‘About Me’ page
Suzanne brings a creative and pragmatic approach to all situations, balancing the needs of the business whilst asking the oh-so-tough questions. She is brave, sensitive and challenging and always prepared to talk about the elephant in the room.Lisa Stevenson
I offer a variety of game-changing services to my corporate clients.
Executive Coaching Services For Talented Individuals and Teams
I believe that executive coaching and mentoring is one of the most powerful ways to increase both individuals’ and teams’ capacity to learn, to generate creativity and to bring about purposeful change and action. Done right, it seamlessly leads to enhanced morale and motivation, increased employee engagement and improved productivity.
I have experience in supporting, guiding and even challenging people and teams at all levels, including:
- Newly appointed leaders
- Board Members
- Emerging talent
- Individuals or teams facing work performance issues
- Individuals returning to work after maternity/paternity leave or a career break
I specialise in mentoring and developing exceptional talent, helping individuals develop a growth mindset, improve their emotional intelligence and build resilience. I use my own wide and varied experience and a variety of tools ranging from NLP to psychometrics. Expect thought-provoking ideas, challenges to the status quo, battle-tested HR advice, friendly reassurance and a total commitment to getting the desired results.
I have coached people on an individual and team basis, to assess the current situation and the skills or changes required to go forward, to set goals, to develop ground rules for effective team working and handling conflict.
Contact me at email@example.com or call: 07988 031704 to discover more about the range of executive coaching services I offer, including:
- Career planning
- Return to work coaching,
- Stress management, wellbeing and resilience building,
- Confidence building,
- Increasing emotional intelligence
- Finding life purpose.
Suzanne was able to challenge me to remove my own barriers – question myself as to why my aspirations sat in my comfort zone and why I limit my own possibility.Kate Farrell
Exceptional Talent Management Services
Do you need to?
- Unlock performance within your organisation?
- Identify and develop top talent?
- Create productive and purposeful teams who deliver?
- Create a recruitment strategy that ensures you attract the right candidates?
- Identify areas of weakness and improve on them?
- Ensure you have the right people in the right positions, doing the right work?
I provide a range of talent management and consultancy services; working with organisations to bring about purposeful changes that lead to growth and increased success.
My experience and qualifications in Organisation Development & Change Management enable me to utilise cutting edge thinking, alongside an intuitive, pragmatic and honest approach. I specialise in assisting organisations to improve Talent Management and Employee Engagement by designing and implementing robust, intuitive succession planning processes and engagement strategies.
This might include:
- Identifying gaps in your talent pipelines.
- Identifying high potential and high-value individuals.
- The design and facilitation of bespoke development programmes.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07988 031704 to discover more about the range of talent management consultancy services I offer.
We engaged Suzanne as a coach to some of our partners in Menzies – Suzanne has skilfully been able to help her coachees in unblocking issues that have been hampering progress, whilst insightfully assisting them in refocusing priorities. Her interventions have been invaluable and we would certainly recommend her as a coach to those in senior positions especially in professional servicesHeather Garrett
As a Facilitator, my role is to help individuals and groups understand their common objectives and assist them in planning how to achieve these objectives. As a neutral party, I bring my facilitation skills, experience and understanding to the process, guiding people to overcome conflict, move past challenges and work together in synergy.
Sounds simple right?
I am a creative and experienced trainer and facilitator, skilled at developing and delivering engaging content in an inspiring fashion and designing and running successful meetings and workshops. I work with individuals and teams ranging from senior management, first line managers, emerging leaders and women’s groups.
It is no longer acceptable for leaders to act autocratically and expect their staff to just follow instructions; you need to earn the right to lead.
As a leader, you need to be able to inspire people and create followers. I can help your senior talent develop the essential skills required to be modern leaders, enabling them and their teams to thrive and your business to grow.
Programmes can include:
- Leadership Coaching
- Developmental Coaching
- Female development programmes, coaching and workshops
- Accelerating Leadership Transition, developing 30, 60 and 90 day plans
- Emotional Intelligence (EQi) and/or 360 Degree Feedback
- Workshop Facilitation
To find out more about the range of bespoke training programmes I offer, contact me at email@example.com or call: 07988 031704.
I am also available for speaking events.
The management development programme designed and run by Suzanne was, without doubt, the best programme I have ever attended. Suzanne is a true natural in the classroom with a lovely relaxed style and a warm sense of humour. The lessons learnt and put into practice have stayed with me over the years.Helen S