When you work with me for executive coaching you get:
- Six month coaching programme
- Monthly one-to-one calls or face-to-face consultations
Step 1) Book a FREE 30 minute consultation to discuss the options for you.
Step 2) Books a FREE 30 minute consultation for your leader/executive
Step 3) Start your one-to-one executive coaching programme
Why should you choose me for executive coaching?
I’m Suzanne Mountain, an independent Coach who specialises in developing and driving purposeful changes that improve business performance. I’ve worked with Fortune 500 Companies and many well-known brands such as Microsoft, Whitbread, Sodexo, Thames Water and EMI records.
- Chartered Fellow CIPD
- Systemic Coaching & Constellations
- Tara Mohr Playing Big Facilitator (Female leadership)
- Accredited EQi 2.0 and 360 EQi coach (MHS)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Psychology of Organisation Development & Change result Grade A (Heriot Watt University)
- Certified PDI 360 Profiler
- Postgraduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Thames Valley University
- SPI Solution selling Techniques
- Postgraduate Certificate in Coaching & Behavioural Change (NLP), Henley Business School (Reading University)
- Professional Certificate in Coaching, Henley Business School (Reading University)
MY AGREEMENT WITH YOU
- Our work is 100% confidential.
- I am your cheerleader, standing in your corner, ready to help when you need it most.
- I will lift you to new heights in confidence, productivity and profit.
Executive Coaching Services For Talented Individuals and Teams
I believe that executive coaching and mentoring is one of the most powerful ways to increase both individuals’ and teams’ capacity to learn, to generate creativity and to bring about purposeful change and action. Done right, it seamlessly leads to enhanced morale and motivation, increased employee engagement and improved productivity.
I have experience in supporting, guiding and even challenging people and teams at all levels, including:
- Newly appointed leaders
- Board Members
- Emerging talent
- Individuals or teams facing work performance issues
- Individuals returning to work after maternity/paternity leave or a career break
I specialise in mentoring and developing exceptional talent, helping individuals develop a growth mindset, improve their emotional intelligence and build resilience. I use my own wide and varied experience and a variety of tools ranging from NLP to psychometrics. Expect thought-provoking ideas, challenges to the status quo, battle-tested HR advice, friendly reassurance and a total commitment to getting the desired results.
I have coached people on an individual and team basis, to assess the current situation and the skills or changes required to go forward, to set goals, to develop ground rules for effective team working and handling conflict.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07988 031704 to discover more about the range of executive coaching services I offer, including:
- Career planning
- Return to work coaching,
- Stress management, wellbeing and resilience building,
- Confidence building,
- Increasing emotional intelligence
- Finding life purpose.
Working with Suzanne over the past few months has been a hugely positive experience. I have gained a fresh perspective across all of the issues that we covered, which has allowed me to tackle challenges with renewed energy and resilience. The experience has changed the course of my professional life for the better and I would not hesitate to recommend Suzanne to anyone seeking professional executive coaching.Robert
We engaged Suzanne as a coach to some of our partners in Menzies – Suzanne has skilfully been able to help her coachees in unblocking issues that have been hampering progress, whilst insightfully assisting them in refocusing priorities. Her interventions have been invaluable and we would certainly recommend her as a coach to those in senior positions especially in professional servicesHeather Garrett
Suzanne was able to challenge me to remove my own barriers – question myself as to why my aspirations sat in my comfort zone and why I limit my own possibility.Kate Farrell
Suzanne brings a creative and pragmatic approach to all situations, balancing the needs of the business whilst asking the oh-so-tough questions. She is brave, sensitive and challenging and always prepared to talk about the elephant in the room.Lisa Stevenson